"Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom"
John F. Kennedy.

Last week, I stumbled upon a review on TripAdvisor that had me grinning from ear to ear. They called me "...one part Indiana Jones, equal measure Mary Poppins..." Now, I never thought I'd be compared to the adventurous archaeologist and the magical nanny, but hey, I'll take it!

When you tour with me in Israel, I promise you the full WOW factor experience. I'm not kidding; I take my tour guide duties seriously, and I'm always prepared for anything and everything. Forget about dehydration or starvation on my watch - I've got your back! When the sun's blazing, fear not, my friends! I've got not one but a couple of UV sun umbrellas that'll make you feel like you're chilling in the shade of a palm tree, sipping on a coconut.
But wait, there's more! Drumroll, please... ba dum tss I'm not just a tour guide; I'm also a fully certified first aider! That's right - if you stumble, trip, or get caught in a wild dance-off, I'll swoop in like a superhero with my first aid kit to save the day!
Now, I'm not saying we'll be getting into any life-and-death situations, but if you happen to stub your toe on a hidden treasure or get attacked by an overly affectionate cactus, I'm your go-to person for all things medical!

Hungry? No worries! I've got an endless supply of snacks, like nuts, dried fruit, cookies/biscuits, and even halva. And water? Oh, you bet! I carry plenty of it, so you'll never feel parched during our adventures.

Need to hit the souvenir shops? Say no more! I've got a nifty tote bag ready and waiting for you. No need to pay crazy prices for water from famous places like The Sea of Galilee or the River Jordan. I've got a trusty pocket-sized bottle, and you can fill it up yourself - authentic and economical!

Oh, and by the way, my price includes everything you could think of: admission fees, liability insurance, fuel, tolls, car parking - I've got you covered. And yes, tissues, because, well, life happens.

But wait, there's more! Book now, and you'll even get a unique souvenir from our tour! Trust me; it'll be something you'll cherish forever. And if you have little ones joining us, fear not! I've got colouring and sticker books to keep them entertained on those longer car rides.

If you have a toddler, I've got you sorted too! I can arrange a front-facing toddler seat upon request. Safety first, always!

So, come join me for an epic adventure in Israel, where we'll explore the wonders of this beautiful country, and you'll be treated like a true VIP - with a touch of Indiana Jones' daring spirit and Mary Poppins' magical charm.
Book now, and let's make some incredible memories together!

Yours adventurously, Your Friendly Tour Guide (aka Indiana Poppins)
My TripAdvisor reviews https://rb.gy/adusk

Please don't hesitate to be in touch imagineisrael8@gmail.com, or by
phone/WhatsApp +972 54 2390412 if I can help to plan your tour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shipping your purchase from Adorama to Canada

How is Adorama closed on Saturdays? It makes me mad!